Mr. KANCHARAPU RAJESH, SRIKAKULAM DISTRICT, ANDHRA PRADESH
Logo Explanation: The red curvature indicates that Indian Red Cross Society started minutely and gradually it grew throughout India covering all States and Union Territories serving the nation as a whole.
Entries must be submitted by 29 April midnight. [Closed]
The competition is open to all individuals living/working in India irrespective of their nationality.
- One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by the closing date i.e. 29 April midnight.
- The competition entries will be judged by a panel of at least three judges. The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of the IRCS, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entry may be subject to minor alterations or adjustments by the IRCS or its agents, including, but not limited to, in order to ensure practicality of use.
- The winner must be available to meet with the IRCS’s representatives once notified and to supply final approved files as the IRCS may specify for this purpose.
- The IRCS will send the full names of the judges by e-mail to anyone who writes to the IRCS requesting such information within one month of the closing date.
1. Only one (1) winner may be invited to attend the Red Cross Day event in New Delhi 8 May 2019.
2. The prize will be non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or other alternative is available. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. The IRCS does not accept any responsibility if you are unable to receive the prize.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
The IRCS will endeavour to notify the winner by 06 May, 2019. If the winner does not respond to our notification, the IRCS reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.